Sunday 2 June 2013

Twist and Slouch #4

No messing around here, straight into pattern #4 today.

This pattern requires a provisional cast on. My preferred method is to crochet a chain and then knit into the loops. I find when it's time to undo and pick up stitches it comes undone quickly and easily.

Apart from a inch of rib when you first cast on this whole hat is in plain knit so hopefully will be another quick one.

This hat is a little bit different to the previous hats as this is the first pattern I'm making using donated yarn.  The idea is if you have some sock yarn/4 ply lying around and your not sure what do with it then you send it to me with a return address. I then decide what to knit it into and return your finished item.  You won't know what your getting until it gets returned (or unless you recognise your yarn on my blog!), a nice wee twist.

Until next time




No comments:

Post a Comment