Saturday 1 June 2013

Desiree's hat - finished

KWell well, how quick was that?

Seriously a nice knit, quick easy and if you don't have kids annoying you every two minutes and easy decrease at the end for shaping. I did have to swap to DPNs after a few decreases but magic loop could be used if preferred.

You might have guessed from my last comment I cocked up the decrease. I've absolutely no idea how but I had 5 extra stitches at the end, 15 instead of 5. I decided to just live with it and cast off and hey presto it works so the luck of the gods is with me.

I would make this again, it is a simple but effective pattern and another goodie for beginners wanting a go at a simple pattern.

So of to twist and slouch ...

The hat has been kindly modelled by my wee man, just incase your wondering it's not his size!







No comments:

Post a Comment