Wednesday 27 November 2013

I vont to be alone #5 - finished

It's done and I'm more than pleased with this, I'm over the blinking moon! Greta Garbo eat your heart out.

Using the three needle cast off to create the loop was great, no sewing!



I manage to construct it without using a head form, I used my husbands instead. I think without a solid surface the pinning wouldn't have been as easy. Folding into shape was very straight forward and I easily followed the diagram in the book.





The only downside I can find is I might have too much hair to really do this hat justice. I think short hair would probably work better.



Well, that's project 5 done. The next hat is crochet and as I've not done that for a while it might get interesting.

Laters, I'm off to find my inner Jennifer Saunders x

No comments:

Post a Comment