Thursday 7 February 2013

Moss Landing Hat #1 - magic loop mastered

So I have chucked (not literally, obviously!) the DPNs. Got a quick overview last week of the magic loop technique and am using this for my hat and loving how easy it actually is. Transferred my work in progress onto the circular needle and haven't looked back. Plus I now have the added bonus of my stitches staying in the needles, hands up everyone who has lost a DPN mid row?

Not got as much knitting done this week. My mum and dad surprised us with a visit, flying in from Spain on the QT, for my son James' 1st birthday. The actual birthday was on Sunday so had a wee gathering to organise and then {drum roll} I returned to work this week. The maternity leave is over and I've been so tired, I'm just not used to this work malarkey. I only work 3 days a week, Tuesday-Thursday so hoping to get the hat finished this weekend. The end is nigh

To be continued .......



2 comments:

  1. I still don't have this down. I get all twisted and tangled when I try it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't get my head around it at first but it is really easy, I think I was over thinking it!

      Have a look on u tube, some really good videos showing step by step x

      Delete